Make combat decisions quickly and be the best at creating a strategy to be the best in Brawl Stars, a survival video game inspired by the Wild West. Play with your friends or solo, and choose your favorite game mode from five: Gem Grab, Showdown, Brawl Ball, Bounty and Heist. What are you waiting for to start discovering new skills, gadgets and scenarios?
Some important characteristics you should know about Brawl Stars
- Brawl Stars is a freemium mobile video game developed and published by the Finnish video game company Supercell. It was launched worldwide on December 12, 2018 on iOS and Android. The game features various game modes, each with a different objective.
- Brawl Stars is a game where you collect “brawlers” and rank them up. Then you play with other real players and fight for trophies. There are purchases, but you can turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Some say it’s a violent game, but in reality, they are just too sensitive. Yes, the brawlers do die, but when they do there is a spot of elexer and a funny catch phrase. You control what your brawlers do, and what they shoot.
- This game does not feature ads so no shady websites.
- The game has a fun art style.
- Brawl Stars is shooting multiplayer game. Best thing about game is that you can play it with or against your friends. Through game you will collect coins and gems.
Some FAQ of Brawl Stars
Is Brawl Stars kid friendly?
Brawl Stars is an attractive game for kids. Parents need to be aware that the aim of the game is to kill other online playing children and to be rewarded for doing so with coins and then using those coins to upgrade their brawlers and to unlock even more destructive brawlers.
Is Brawl Stars a safe game?
Characters and weapons are cartoonish. The main focus of the game is violence. Players shoot and punch with a variety of weapons. So it seems like pretty violent
Can you transfer Brawl Stars to another device?
Supercell offers the ability since two years to transfer or sync your Brawl Stars account from your old device to another, regardless of the operating system used. However, there is only one exception, synchronization between two iOS devices is limited to Game Center, for example, if you want to link your current Android or iOS game to a new Game Center account you will need to request a link from the old one account
Can you play Brawl Stars online?
Brawl Stars can be played solo, with friends or with online players all over the world.