Have you ever left your phone and don’t where it is? Do you have a PC but no phone and you want to use mobile apps? It can sound like something that is hard to do, but it’s actually easier than you think. By using BlueStacks you can transform your pc into an Android device to run all the apps your phone used to have, and even play mobile-only games!
Some important characteristics you should know about BlueStacks
- BlueStacks supports most mobile games and lets users play with a keyboard and a mouse.
- BlueStacks has improved the FPS rate a lot to give users a better gaming experience.
- Even though BlueStacks is an app that is meant to be used to play games, people can also install other Android apps on it.
- BlueStacks has worked alongside big companies to improve their games for players who use the app, so no need to worry about not having the proper controllers to play them.
- People can use BlueStacks to record clips while playing a determined game with a simple click.
- In case your PC is not powerful enough for some games, BlueStack will let you optimize the resources you have to get a better experience.
- BlueStacks gives users real-time translations of most of the games available in the app.
Some FAQ of BlueStacks
Is BlueStacks safe for your computer?
Yes. People used to think that BlueStacks was something weird, but it has proven to be safe to use.
What does BlueStacks do to your computer?
BlueStacks basically transforms your PC into an Android device, no need to explain more about it.
Is BlueStacks free to use?
Yes. People can use BlueStacks for free!
Do you need a Google account to use BlueStacks?
Yes. For using BlueStacks you will always require a Google account.