How to Download Blogger
We have available the download of App Blogger for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Blogger in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store and direct download.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you become a professional writer with your own blog? It is simpler than you think. By using Blogger you can get access to one of the biggest blogging apps in the world. You can start writing the blog of your dreams without asking others for permission, you can edit past posts easily, and you can become a famous writer thanks to it!
Some important characteristics you should know about Blogger
- People can use Blogger to edit previous posts easily, no need to make a brand new post just to edit something.
- People can share their Blogger access to their collaborators, that way other people can help you out with your writing tasks.
- Blogger allows users to add tons of unique content, such as videos, images, and more.
- People can have more than one account in Blogger, and they can switch between them with a simple click.
- People can add labels to their posts if needed.
- By using Blogger, people will have more sharing options. Once users are done writing about something, they can easily share it with their different social media platforms.
Some FAQ of Blogger
Is Blogger free to use?
Yes. Blogger is completely free to use for everybody.
Can a Blogger see who visited their blog?
Yes, but no. People do know how many people have visited their blog, but not exactly who it was.
What can you do with Blogger app?
People can edit previous posts, create brand new blog entries, share content to other social media platforms, and more.
Is Blogger a safe app?
Yes! Blogger has been around for some time now, and it has proven to be a safe app to use.
Similar to Blogger
Download the latest release of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go. With Blogger for Android you can:
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed images from the gallery, or by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts