If you are looking for powerful design software that will make things a lot easier for you, then you definitely need to take a look at what AutoCAD offers. Once you download AutoCAD, you will see how your life will easily change thanks to the almost unlimited features that are prepared for people who want to show the world how creative they can truly be.
Some important characteristics you should know about AutoCAD
- People can use AutoCAD to import files directly from Leica DISTO without losing their progress.
- AutoCAD works along Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive, meaning that everything you do can be stored online to give you access to those files at any given moment.
- People can create and modify CAD drawings even if they don’t have an internet connection.
- AutoCAD allows its users to draw and edit shapes by simply using the keypad input, or de object snap.
- AutoCAD app will give users access to all the advanced technical drawing tools that someone might need.
- People can block existing blocks they are working on in order to not mess anything up.
- People can sync AutoCAD into different devices to keep all the progress saved. All the changes will be shown once the user has an internet connection.
- AutoCAD allows its users to move, edit, and even erase objects in their file they are working on.
Some FAQ of AutoCAD
What AutoCAD is used for?
AutoCAD is mostly used by designers. People can use it to create amazing structures, pieces of art, and more.
Why AutoCAD is so expensive?
AutoCAD is quite expensive due to the fact that almost no other software provides what they do. So, basically, it is expensive due to what it offers.
Is AutoCAD app free?
No. AutoCAD is a freemium app, meaning that you have to pay for some features.
Is AutoCAD mobile the same as AutoCAD?
Yes! AutoCAD Mobile is the official mobile version of the design software.