Keeping an eye on those tasks you need to do while working might be hard to manage. But, there are some apps out there that can help you out with this. One of those is Asana, an app that has come to solve a lot of the issues people might be having while working, or while trying to work with others. You won’t need to worry about yourself, or your team work, Asana will solve it for you.
Some important characteristics you should know about Asana
- Asana will let you coordinate plans, projects, among other tasks that you and your team need to handle.
- People will work under kanban boards, which is amazing to know exactly which tasks they need to do.
- Asana has a system that allows users to attach files inside the boards which lets people add important files
- People can use the kanban boards to post updates about the different tasks available in Asana.
- Kanban boards allow people to set deadlines so projects are delivered in due time.
- People can tell the importance of the tasks, meaning that they can set high, medium, or low priority for the tasks.
- Asana sends notifications when a task is updated or completed.
- People can use Asana mobile in order to get notifications no matter where they are.
Some FAQ of Asana
What is Asana used for?
Asana is used as an organizer, for saying it so. People can use it for themselves, or they can use it with teams, that’s up to the users.
Is Asana really free?
Asana is completely free as long as there are 15 people working on the same team, after that, people will need to pay for it.
Is Asana worth the money?
Depending on how you want to use it. If you are a huge company or organization, then is the perfect tool for you, if you are on your own, it’s also good but you can stay with the free version.
Is Asana good for one person?
Yes! Is perfect to track a single-person task, which is great.