AnyDesk is a bidirectional remote software control application developed by Philandro Software GmbH. It is the ideal application if you need to perform some task on a device you don’t have access to at the moment, or if you are trying to help a friend from home or your phone. It is a tool very similar to TeamViewer, simple, intuitive and comfortable to use. Customize your passwords and you will be able to access at any time without needing another configuration.
Some important characteristics you should know about AnyDesk
- AnyDesk’s remote access solution offers you a fast connection and a high level of security. All the tools on your office computer are always with you and they work just as they would if you were sitting in front of work PC.
- Setting a password and being able to access your work PC without being present at the office is probably the most important feature for remote work.
- Connect from everywhere, on any device using unattended Access. With virtually no latency and features like remote printing, accessing your work desktop feels like you are there.
- Privacy Mode, enable Privacy Mode in the security settings. Turn the remote screen black! Now nobody can’t see what you are working on.
- AnyDesk latency lies below 16 milliseconds on local networks and is therefore not perceptible.
- AnyDesk is the remote desktop software of choice for areas with poor internet connectivity.
- Get started with AnyDesk right away, no registration, installation or administrative privileges required. Simply download, launch and you can start working straight away.
- AnyDesk servers use Erlang telecommunication technology. That means low latency, high availability and uptime guaranteed.
Some FAQ of AnyDesk
Is it safe to use AnyDesk?
AnyDesk uses the best possible encryption, making it as safe as online banking. The many security settings allow you to exclude other devices from finding you or sending session requests, and your password for Unattended Access is hashed.
Is AnyDesk free?
AnyDesk offers a range of features for personal use and which are completely free.
Can AnyDesk work without Internet?
You can connect them using an Ethernet crossover cable or establish an ad-hoc wireless network if they have Wi-Fi hardware. You can do anything you could on a normal network after hooking them up, including sharing files and printers.
Does AnyDesk have a time limit?
AnyDesk can run an unlimited number of sessions from a device.
How do I speak to AnyDesk?
You can use the Whiteboard to draw simple instructions and the chat feature allows you to easily communicate. On top of that, Session Recording allows you to record the interaction for future reference.