How to Download AllTrails
We have available the download of App AllTrails for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App AllTrails in this article. This app described in Momoco is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
If you are a person that loves to be outside, discovering nature, and doing different activities, you might need help when you run out of ideas of where to go on your next adventure! With the AllTrails app, you will have the chance to discover new hiking, biking, and running trails from all over the world while also connecting with the community!
Some important characteristics you should know about AllTrails
- AllTrails have over 200.000 hiking and mountain routes for people to explore them.
- All the maps that are available inside AllTrails come with the exact GPS location, so no need to worry about not finding the right spot.
- People using AllTrails can download as many maps as they want from the app to use them offline in case there’s no internet connection.
- AllTrails allows its users to choose different routes as they can be filtered by experience level.
- AllTrails have different filters that people can use, such as if the trail is dog-friendly, or people with a disability can go to it.
- People can turn on their AllTrails GPS Activity Tracker so their friends and family will always know where they are at.
- AllTrails allows its users to save their favorite trails with just a click in order to repeat them in the future.
- People can follow other users and see what they have been up to, which is awesome to feel inspired or to get new challenges.
Some FAQ of AllTrails
Is AllTrails app free?
AllTrails is a freemium app. This means that people can get it for free, but some features require payment.
Does AllTrails work without cell service?
People can download maps from AllTrails and use them without an internet or cell connection, so yes, it works without cell service.
Is it worth paying for AllTrails?
If you are a nature lover, you are constantly looking for new challenges, like going on long walks and more, then yes, AllTrails is definitely worth having.
What is the point of AllTrails?
The point of AllTrails is to connect people with similar interests in one place. Also, is the perfect app for those who want to find new routes to walk through and find new challenges on their way.
Similar to AllTrails
Explore the outdoors with AllTrails! Discover nature with hiking, biking, backpacking and running trails around the world. Log your hike, walk, run or mountain bike ride with our GPS activity tracker. Looking for a good spot for camping or backpacking? The AllTrails community is a great place to get inspired.
View trail maps to find that kid friendly or dog friendly trails that you’ve been searching for. Take the mountain biking, horseback riding, or backpacking trip you’ve always wanted to do. Explore national parks or discover new running maps, biking and hiking trails in your area. Download offline maps, get to the trailhead and start your outdoor adventure.
Whether it’s a hike or a cycling ride you’re after, AllTrails inspires you with trail maps for your next outdoor adventure.