AliExpress is the largest online shopping platform in China, owned by Alibaba. Here you can find (almost) everything you are looking for. Small and large Chinese merchants, as well as independent sellers are those who advertise their products on this platform, which stands out for its reduced prices.
Some important characteristics you should know about AliExpress
- The AliExpress application allows us to do the same as in the desktop version. In addition, they update the application quite frequently incorporating new improvements.
- You can follow the status of your orders, search by category, filter our orders, add products to your list of favorites, there is also a section where you can see the best deals of the day.
- You can share products with your friends through Facebook, e-mail, or other social networks such as Twitter.
- The interface is extremely simple and clear, so you can determine if a seller is reliable or not in moments. If you have any kind of doubt, from the same application you can contact the sellers directly so they can solve it for you.
- The AliExpress application gives you notifications of your purchases, promotions, and other discounts from the platform.
Some FAQ about AliExpress
Why is AliExpress so popular?
The AliExpress shopping application is very secure and is used by millions of people around the world. The interface is extremely simple and clear. You get promotions and other discounts. It is easy to buy and search for products, sometimes even the price is better through the application.
Is it safe to buy from AliExpress?
The AliExpress shopping application is very secure and is used by millions of people around the world
Is AliExpress from China?
Yes, AliExpress is an online retail service based in China owned by the Alibaba Group.
Who owns AliExpress?
AliExpress is owned by the Alibaba Group.
Where is AliExpress shipped from?
Most sellers are based in China. AliExpress does not necessarily disclose where it ships from on your shipment information. Tracking details typically refer to it as „Country of origin “.